Roses are red
Violets are blue
Popcorn Cravings is sweet
And so are you!
Valentines Day is just a week away! Can you believe it?! Feels like Christmas was only yesterday. Show your friends, family and coworkers some love this holiday with some sweet treats. Ditch the chocolate this year and give your loved ones something different! We prefer popcorn of course J
Our most popular flavors for Valentines Day are Cinnamon and Caramel Craving! These Cravings come in all types of gift box sizes.
Red Velvet Popcorn Recipe:
- 8 cups popped popcorn, ½ cup unpopped kernels
- 3 cups red velvet cake crumbs (about ¼ of a 9×13 cake)
- 20 oz white chocolate
- Bake a red velvet cake using a boxed cake mix.
- When the cake is cooled, break up enough to make about 3 cups of cake crumbs.
- Pop the popcorn using an air popper into a large bowl. If you don’t have an air popper you can use 2 bags of natural microwave popcorn.
- Melt your white chocolate according to package directions.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn and stir to coat completely.
- Pour the popcorn onto a waxed paper lines counter and sprinkle with your red velvet crumbs.
- Let it dry completely before eating.
Recipe by Cookies and Cups